Sunday, August 31, 2008

1st of Sept 2008...

Today is the 1st day of Sept 2008.......time flies~!for those who read my blog, i am sure u guys will feel that i always blog about how time flies...ahah....so sorry for the repetition but this is because i always hope that time will pass faster......i wanna grad!!!haha.......yea, i know it's ridiculous to have such thinking, many people said working life is sux....yea, i know but this is what we have to go through after we grad.....ok, should i just say that i am not supposed to rush for working life? it's not as nice as what i think.....ok, that's fine....forget it....LET IT BE.....this is my favourite words also...ahah.....

Well.....what did i do?.....today morning, i got up at 10 am......ahah....10.30am went to KFC for brunch with my breakfast......actually we were not planning to have breakfast but brunch....haha....when we arrived there, the staff said we were not allowed to order ordinary meal yet because it was still the breakfast time....meaning to say, we could only order their breakfast meals....ok LAR.....so we waited till 11 am......see how patience we were...

During that time, Leanne actually ordered the chicken porridge....it looked delicious lor!hehe......me and Chu Chu waited till 11 am....we ordered REGULAR X-MEAL....ahah....then Leanne ordered chickens.....guess, what else did we order?large whipped potato....large cheezt potato wedges....ahaha........see how great we are~!but to tell u the truth, we couldn't finish it after half way.....we were freaking full!!ahah.....but never mind.....we still carried on.....eat eat talk talk....eat talk eat talk.....sounds like mathematic equations ya?haha.....perasan~=P.....we had a great talk.......i freaking love them~!!!my good ji muis~!love you guys so muchhh....muacks......
really happy being with them......ahaha....how did we get close?shall disclose it next time...ahah.....let u guys suspicious 1st =P....

Next back to me, yday had a bee flew into my room.......u know how feared was i? don't know how to describe it! but i felt freaking afraid......it was sticking to the light on the ceiling.....what should i do?i don't know....i am not good at chasing bee out!!!!!so i took the newspaper to throw at it......it flew and sticked back to the same place....damn!......i off the light then.......both lights were off......omg~!!#@ i could't see where it flew to.......i was silly!! ok, then i on the light......nothing i saw.......it wasn't there.....went to search every angle even inside my bag by holding the newspaper......ok.......nothing again......................from this, i assumed that it has flown away..........NOW, i have the phobia to open my window in case anything flies into my room again....ahaha..........

But, frankly speaking, leaving home makes me learn a lot of things in my life....i learn how to deal things on my own.....learn how to make up things myself....learn how to solve probs......learn how to face any downs.......----->this helps me to build myself to be a better person...........i love myself more and more.....ahah....because i have become more mature.........no more KIDDO or childish....yes, i still at times.....ahah...but compared to last time, i have become better.......=).....so i will keep this up........challenges are never a difficult thing to me.......=) gambate!!!

No comments: