Saturday, January 5, 2008

new year eve.......

10...9....8....7....6...5..4..3...2..1..happy new year!!2008........omg.....so fast...i just cant imagine....what have i been doing for past year 2007?sill thinking....=P..

ok....not going to talk bout that yet...let me share with u all how i spent my time on new year eve....i went shopping with my parents....it was really great!!....i bought many clothes.......i just cant stop myself from buying....the clothes were so nice and exactly my taste......i went from one shop to one shop.....trying and trying........i just realised that when i shopping....i just couldnt feel the feeling of tired........no tired on that day...instead me and parents shop for one whole day...haha....from afternoon till night....can u imagine that?i couldn't even feel hungry on that day...what time was my dinner on that day?8 plus......almost 9 actually...haha.....=P.....

ok...night time...what did i do?we were in a super cramp place which was SUNGAI WANG.....omg.......frankly speaking, that was my first time count down in KL....and i really felt regret going there.....it was really cramp....

No comments: